Chewy Brazilian Cheese Bread- Gluten Free
This hot, cheesy, and chewy Brazilian Cheese Bread is so tasty! If you want something that tastes like it should be excluded from your diet, but isn't- these rolls are for you.
Imagine yourself simmering a pot of hearty Beef Stew or a classic Tomato Basil Soup. As you smell your soup, your mind gets swept away fantasizing about a warm roll to dip in your soup.
You come out of the food daydream to sadly realize that none of the grain-free rolls you've tried have given the same satisfaction as the memory of those yeasty, crusty, soak up all the juices bread that you've eaten before cutting out gluten...
Until you've made these Brazilian Cheese Rolls. They are incredible, and happen to be gluten free.
Brazilian Cheese Bread
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/4 cup avocado oil- Chosen Foods brand works great!
• 1 cup tapioca flour/ tapioca starch-they are the same thing
• 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1-2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
• 1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except cheese, blending into smooth. Then, add cheese and pulse just a few times to incorporate.
3. Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each hole 3/4 way full. My favorite is a jumbo sized muffin pan because it yields a nice big roll- like the ones I have pictured, but a standard size works great too.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are all golden. The rolls will be puffy in the oven, then fall as they are cooling.
5. Eat immediately, they are best fresh!
You can hardly believe your eyes, right! After your first taste, I know that you'll be fantasizing about these from now on.
Adapted from Our Best Bites